Imagine getting funds every single time a credit card is used at local business that already supports your organization or cause! Receiving a check quarterly for doing absolutely nothing other than referring business! Every penny adding up so that at the end of the year, you have funds needed with out even asking for money or help from volunteers! A long-term, continuous fundraising program that will grow as more businesses support your organization.
I am so excited to tell you – IT IS POSSIBLE!!! Kim Davis, KD Consulting, our local merchant service provider, offers a program through her processor, Payment Logistics, called Swipe the Cause.
Why do we LOVE this local Fundraising Idea?
- No cost to the business
- No cost to the charity, team, or organization
- No need for volunteers
- Passive funds raised all year long
- Long term fundraising
How does it work?
- Charity/ Organization Leaders schedule a meeting with Kim Davis to register.
- Charity/ Organization Leaders brainstorm a list of 2-3 businesses that support their organization that would consider partnering for Swipe the Cause.
- Kim schedules meeting with each of the local business owners to explain Swipe the Cause to see if it’s a good fit.
- If the business agrees, Kim sets up the merchant service processing system so that each time a credit or debit card is used at the local business, funds start accumulating for your organization!
- Checks are paid quarterly to your organization from Payment Logistics.
What Merchant Services does Kim offer?
- Payment Processing Consulting
- Secure Credit card processing
- Check Conversion and Guarantee
- EMV & NFC solutions (Apple Pay)
- Pay/Donate Here button for website
- E-commerce for shopping carts
- Virtual gateway (log in from anywhere)
- Mobile solutions (smartphone or tablets)
- Gift Cards (the #1 most requested present during the holidays)
- Loyalty Cards (keep your customer coming back) and more!
Meet Kim Davis, Owner of KD Consulting, LLC:
Kim Davis is the owner of KD Consulting LLC, a Kutztown-based company that supports small local businesses by educating and setting up proper cost effective payment processing systems and solutions based on their individual needs. Technology is always changing and small businesses often get caught paying high fees with older machines because they don’t take the time to research new, easier, and more cost effective options that have developed!
Kim is a graduate of Fleetwood High School, and absolutely loves our Berks County community. In addition to owning KD Consulting, she is also the founder of the Nine O’clock Club, runs the pet pantry at Friend, Inc., and is a member of the Kutztown Community Partnership Economic Development committee. To learn more, visit www.kdconsultingllc.com and/or www.nineoclockclub.com.